Job Title: Executive – Quality Control
Job ID: 385778BR
2023 will potentially see Sandoz become a standalone organization! Already a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, this is an exciting, once-in-a-career opportunity to set our own path forward as an independent, purpose-driven organization, and as the founders of a new Sandoz, this is a time of immense opportunity for us all, both professionally and personally!
Together we will shape the future of Sandoz… are you ready to make a difference?
This role utilizes chemistry laboratory skills to test and measure product or materials while ensuring that analysis is performed according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Analytical Methods, and current Compendial at Kalwe Site.
Your key responsibilities:
- Sample storage and management (FDF & API), Analytical testing/documentation of drug product / finished product / complaints / stability / packaging material samples to GxP standards. Stability Testing/Sample storage and management.
- Analytical documentation of stability samples to GxP standards. Analytical Method Validation & Analytical Method Transfer.
- Assisting supervisor Quality Control for efficient functioning of Quality Control Laboratory through QC analysis and good documentation as per quality control system. To maintain all testing records, raw data & log books as per SOP
- Maintain confidentiality and ensure safe custody and efficient handling of company document / material. Perform any other task that may be assigned for running of the company as per latest quality standard and Novartis Corporate Guidelines.
- Ensure Data Integrity, cGMP, GDP, ALCOA and ALCOA+ Principle at Workplace
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by supervisor/Manager from time to time.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- M.Sc. in Chemicals /M. Pharm from reputed university with min 5+ yrs experience in Quality function.
- Sound technical & scientific knowledge of pharmaceutical/ chemical analytics/QC/ equivalent Working experience in Laboratory environment in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in Laboratory Excellence & Laboratory equipment Quality Control (QC) Testing Quality Control Sampling.
Almost 500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2022 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
We are at a pivotal moment in our history giving us the freedom to invest in our future so we can continue to help millions of people access affordable high-quality medicines. Together we will shape the future of Sandoz, building an organization from the ground up and in return, experience an ambitious environment with impactful, flexible-hybrid careers, where diversity is welcomed and where personal growth is encouraged!
Link to Original Notification to apply: Click Here
Keywords: Executive – Quality Control, Job, Quality Control Laboratory, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Analytical Testing, Stability Samples, Data Integrity, GMP, GDP, ALCOA, ALCOA+