Unilever Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Online
HC NSD Bars Analytical Specialist
Job ID: R-77897
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Date posted: 11/23/2023
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use
our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant
business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash
your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and
To work as an active analytical expert in GDC, NSD Bars to deliver various analytical requirements like method developments and routine analytical support as per project demand.
- Act as analytical expert for NSD Bars, delivering analytical insights and solutions.
- Coordinating with TPLs to support analytical needs to meet the business needs.
- Method development for various ingredients of NSD bars using advance analytical techniques like HPLC/GC/LCMS/GCMS/NMR/FTIR/XRD/UV/AAS/ICP, etc.
- Assisting various UL functions of NSD Bars (Formulation, Regulatory, supply chain factories, etc.) in matters related to instrumentation, analytical monitoring, and GLP.
- Source, qualify, and manage the use of 3P analytical labs for routine requests and unique capability building, training 3P personnel and guiding them on method developments.
- Take responsibility for the management of in-house laboratory.
- Keep up to date with knowledge in analytical science and bring new methodologies as relevant.
- Ensure delivery of work of high quality and accuracy.
- Deliver effective reporting and interpretation of analytical data.
- Follow good laboratory practices and SHE requirements.
All About You:
- Educational Qualification: PhD or Master in Analytical Chemistry or related areas
- Strong hand-on experience in analytical skills, like wet chemistry, chromatography, mass spectroscopy, IR, Raman, NMR, SEM, XRD etc. Experienced in multiple analytical skills will be a plus.
- Basic understanding of various home care/personal care product formats.
- Data analysis, data compilation, and report writing.
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in an FMCG chemical analysis laboratory.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Be pro-active and self-motivated to engage with TPLs and team members.
Link to apply: Click here
Editor’s Note: Unilever Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.