Executive Quality Control at Sanofi, Apply Online
Time Type: Full time
Posted on: Posted Yesterday
Job Requisition ID: R2722246
About the Company
At Sanofi, our team at Goa Pharma is involved in producing oral solid dosage and supplying it to domestic and regulated markets. As an Executive Quality Control, you will be part of our Quality Control department, responsible for testing raw materials and finished products.
- Sampling of Raw Materials as per the relevant SOP’s
- Analysis of all type of raw materials as per the required specifications in time
- Ensure cGLP in the laboratory activities.
- Carry out instrumental analysis of Raw materials by potentiometer, IR spectrophotometer, Raman Analyzer, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, Conductivity meter, pH Meter, Sieve shaker, Karl Fischer, HPLC, GC
- Prepare and maintain raw data and analytical records in compliance with the current regulatory requirements.
- Maintain the raw data as per regulatory requirements.
- Carry out the validation of analytical methods as per the testing procedure
- To perform Calibration and PM of instruments like UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, Potentiometer, IR spectrophotometer, Raman Analyzer
List here ideally the must-haves criteria to be successful on the role. Don’t forget: the less criteria you will request, the more diverse candidates you will get in the pool.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Soft skills: Communication Skills
- Technical skills: Expert in raw material analysis.
- Education (not mandatory): MSC
- Languages: English
Link to Original Notification: Apply Here
Editor’s Note: Executive Quality Control at Sanofi, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.