Govt of Telangana Jobs – Chem & Pharma Apply
Job Posting: Head of Biotechnology Incubation Center (BTIC)
Position Title: Head- Biotechnology Incubation Center (BTIC)
Reports to: CEO – Telangana Life Sciences Foundation
Department: Biotechnology Incubation Center (BTIC) – Telangana Life Sciences Foundation
Location: Genome Valley, Hyderabad, Telangana
Number of Positions: One (1)
Last Date to Apply: 5:00 PM, 12th December 2023
Telangana Life Sciences Foundation (TLSF) was established with the objective of development of infrastructure and visibility for life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and med-tech industries in the state of Telangana and with a view to assist the socio-economic development of the state. A government of Telangana initiative, TLSF works actively with International MNCs, Government bodies, Academic Institutes, etc., to promote the state of Telangana globally and grow the Life sciences ecosystem of the state. Furthermore, TLS culminated in initiatives such as Hyderabad Pharma Infrastructure and Technologies Limited (HPCL), Society for Biotechnology Incubation Centre (SBTIC), Flow Chemistry Technology Hub (FCTH), and Biopharma-Hub (B-hub) in Telangana state.
The Biotechnology Incubation Center (BTIC) is home to a vibrant community of early-stage start-ups in the life sciences industry, with a mission to drive breakthrough discoveries and accelerate commercialization. Our mission is toempower visionary entrepreneurs and innovative life-sciences start-ups by providing them with the necessary space and resources to test, challenge, and nurture their early ideas, thereby fostering the growth of innovative and influential Life science enterprises. Currently, BTIC is home to Life science companies at various stages of their startup journey.
Read more on BTIC – Biotechnology Incubation Centre
When you join us, you’ll be joining a vibrant team of committed professionals who strive hard to script the next chapter in Telangana’s success story.
The overall objective of the role is efficient operation and maintenance of BTIC, support the incubators, business development for Advanced Analytical Characterization Resource (AACR) & plug-and-play lab spaces of BTIC.
- Manage the day-to-day operations in BTIC labs including the Advanced Analytical Characterization Resource (AACR) laboratory, Common Analytical Lab, and incubatees
- Promote plug-and-play lab spaces and ensure all the amenities for the incubatees
- Implement strategic plans to improve laboratory services and programs by collaboration, communication, and promotion
- Ensure laboratory operations are in compliance with internal SOPs for quality and implement AMCs for the equipment and instrumentation
- Ensure compliance with relevant laboratory licenses, certifications, and regulatory approvals in accordance with the appropriate deadlines
- Ascertain the existing challenges in order to efficiently enable and monitor site operations
- Facilitate audits for AACR laboratory
- Execute MoUs with potential clients and implement the same
- Coordinate site visits to BTIC and Genome Valley and presenting the vibrant ecosystem of the cluster
- Investment promotion for Genome Valley
MSc/ PhD (preferred) in a related scientific field e.g. Chemistry, Biochemistry/Life Sciences, Pharmacy etc. MBA would be desirable.
PhD with min. 5 years or MSc with min. 10 years of analytical experience and desired experience in NMR, LC-MS, and GC-MS in the field of the pharmaceutical industry
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Excellent management, research, and communication skills
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility for delivering key results
- Stakeholder management skills to build strong connections with industry partners, sales, and the internal organization
- Problem-solving approach, data-driven decision-making, and strong project management skills to the successful delivery of project milestones
- Excellent understanding and experience of relevant analytical techniques using NMR, HPLC, Gas Chromatography, Mass Spectroscopy, and HRMS etc
- Experience in method development, validation, and proven troubleshooting record
- Excellent knowledge of GMP practice and GLP practice
- Demonstrative and analytical abilities
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can send their CV to [email protected] with the subject “CV for Head – BTIC” by 5 PM on 12th December.
Editor’s Note: Govt of Telangana Jobs – Chem & Pharma Apply. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.