Givaudan Manufacturing Executive Job
Join us and celebrate the beauty of human experience. Create for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature. Together, with kindness, humility, and a spirit of adventure, we deliver food innovations, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions. There’s much to learn from our 79 production sites worldwide, known for their best-in-class processes and procedures. There’s many to learn from, with high-performing leaders and caring colleagues to explore ideas and ambitions with. Every day, your energy, your personality, and your determination will shape our future, making a positive difference on billions of people. Every essence of you enriches our world. We are Givaudan. Human by nature.
In this role – As Manufacturing Executive you will be responsible to assist Production Manager in organizing the completion of the group manufacturing tasks based on the instructions to ensure that operations run according to established production specifications, schedules and quality standards. You will be based at our site in Bangalore-Jigani.
- Lead the production team physically working with them ensuring continuous work, maximum efficiency and capacity of the staff and production lines.
- Responsible for the operation of the machines within assigned area,
- Prioritize and control work flow to optimize resources and ensure on-time delivery of product to customers.
- Ensure that maintenance work of the machines and equipment is performed. Troubleshoots problems or issues affecting productivity to minimize late customer orders.
- Perform in-process quality testing to ensure that specifications are met and high quality materials are provided to internal and external customers to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for compliance with work schedules and safety regulations, company administrative regulations and other instructions given by the management.
- Support and represent Lean concept, executing the defined Lean tasks and proposing ideas for the continuous improvement program in the assigned area.
- Assist Supervisor in providing guidance in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), safety, plant and departmental procedures and guidelines.
Are you a great communicator with excellent organizational skills, who is comfortable in a matrix structure? If you also possess strong negotiation skills and are keen to collaborate and develop alongside teams who are as passionate as you are, then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
Education / Background:
- Engineering degree in Chemistry / Mechanical or Electrical
- Fluency in local language is necessary to perform this job.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Knowledge of computer systems, data entry skills required. Exposure to quality analysis systems / processes is useful
- MS Excel; MS Word; Knowledge of ERP system (SAP preferred).
Link to Original Notification: Apply Here
Keywords: Givaudan, Manufacturing Executive, Job Posting, Apply Online, Production Manager, Bangalore-Jigani, Quality Testing, Lean Concept, Good Manufacturing Practices, Engineering, Chemistry, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Systems, Data Entry Skills, ERP System. Givaudan Manufacturing Executive Job. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.