Lubrizol Chemical Engg Officer Job Opening, Apply Online
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is committed to enabling a sustainable future. Our unmatched science unlocks immense possibilities at the molecular level, driving sustainable and measurable results to help the world Move Cleaner, Create Smarter and Live Better. Our solutions are used by people every day, improving billions of lives around the world.
Summary of the Role:
Ensure shift production targets are achieved, keeping safe practices and product quality at the highest priority, focusing on continuous improvement, capability enhancement and ensuring safe operation in plant.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Be a good team member of the operation team in the shift to support and achieve daily production targets.
- Perform all plant manufacturing activities and maintain the process parameters through DCS systems.
- Operate critical equipment’s.
- Data entry in predefined formats and in SAP Systems.
- Arranging correct raw materials at the charging point, verification and charging of these raw materials.
- Field troubleshooting visual inspection to detect defects or malfunctions and attend breakdowns.
- Support for PM and calibration.
- Ensure Good housekeeping of plant and equipment, Follow 5S practices.
- Identify near miss and improve opportunities for better EHS Practices., be a part of Human Performance Improvement Drive
- Operate Filling / packing line as per the standard practice.
- Get trained and participate in ERP mock drills and firefighting drills.
- FG packing on the semi-automated bulk packaging line.
- In process and finished goods sampling.
- Following and Maintaining checklist and inspection plan.
- Adhering to shift production targets.
- Following practices of safety and quality of the product.
- Contribute to RCA, Risk Assessment, Process Review, PSSR, Projects and other initiatives as and when required.
Requirements (education, experience, competencies, and specific job requirements):
Education / Certification: Minimum B.Sc./ Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in industry related to Batch or continuous operations, Chemical and compounding – preferably solid / powder material handling including Extruder operation.
- Experience in operating DCS/PLC/SCADA and various instruments in process industries.
- Exposure to excellent Quality Management Systems and EHS practices
- Exposure in 5S
- Exposure to SAP will add an advantage to this position.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Computer Skills: MS Office
Link to Original Notification to apply: Click Here
Keywords: Lubrizol, chemical engineering, job opening, production officer, apply online. Lubrizol Chemical Engg Officer Job Opening, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.