Piramal Pharma Production Job Opening – Apply Online
Welcome to Piramal Enterprises Limited, a leading pharmaceutical company. We are currently hiring for the position of Team Member – Production. If you have a passion for the pharmaceutical industry and want to contribute to the development of life-saving drugs, this is the opportunity for you. Please read the job description below and apply online through the provided link.
- Participate and adhere in all EHS continual improvement & line responsibilities (Eg. Emergency mock drill participation, training, permit to work, etc.) and responsibilities mentioned in the site EHS procedures.
- Follow all the site safety requirements and exhibit positive behavior in the safety culture transformation.
- Follow the all permit to work procedure in shop-floor activities.
- Follow the required Personnel Protective equipment (PPE) usages during performing the shop-floor operations.
- Identify the unsafe conditions / unsafe acts and report to Manager/EHS team and report any safety-related incidents, accidents, learning incidents or illnesses to the OHC / Superiors / Manager immediately.
- Follow the previous shift’s information / Manager’s instructions and complete the assigned tasks, on time.
- Ensure that executed BMRs, BPRs, ECRs review timely and submit to QA, as soon as possible, based on the requirement.
- Review & update the shop-floor documents contemporaneously i.e. BMRs, BPRs, ECRs, Logbooks, Protocols, Reports, Checklists, etc.
- Update the shift logbook as per the process status as well as any priorities or instructions, and hand it to the reliever during the shift change.
- Impart the trainings on SOPs, revised documents & qualification protocols/ reports to shop-floor personnel.
- Strictly follow the SOPs on shop-floor.
- Ensure all the raw material as per RM indent and keep ready for the batches.
- Raise the work order for maintenance works & coordinate with E&M team for the completing tasks the in time.
- Co-ordinate with engineering department for performing the scheduled equipment Preventive Maintenance (PM) and instrument calibrations.
- Ensure batch execution in line with the production schedule.
- Ensure the cleanliness and good housekeeping in respective areas.
- Manpower planning to be done based on production priorities, in shifts.
- Participate in the trainings as per the schedule.
- In the absence of the Superior, responsible for his work.
BMR & BPR
Job Identification: 2391
Job Category: Production
Posting Date: 11/18/2023, 08:23 AM
Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Schedule: Full time
Locations: Piramal Enterprises Limited. Factory: Digwal, Medak, Telangana, 502321, IN
Keywords: Piramal Pharma Production Job, Apply Online, Job Opening, Team Member, Production, Job Description, Qualifications, Job Category, Posting Date, Degree Level, Job Schedule, Locations. Piramal Pharma Production Job Opening – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.