Freshers Pharma Jobs Pfizer – Apply Online
Junior Central Testing Analyst
India – Chennai
Time type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 4900235
As part of the Clinical Data Sciences (CDS) group, an integral delivery unit within the Pfizer Research and Development (PRD) organization, the Junior Central Testing Analyst is responsible for performing User Acceptance Testing of database screens in accordance with protocol and ensure the end users can enter the data as per the standards and expectation. In addition to the screen testing, the Junior Central Testing Analyst will also be responsible to perform the testing of edit check to ensure the checks are rightly programmed, appropriate and adequate as per the specification.
- Perform activities, including but not limited to the testing of CRF design, Acquisition & Processing of electronic data, such as external eData, Lab Data and PK/PD Data, database edit checks under appropriate oversight.
- Accountable for high quality and on time delivery for assigned deliverables.
- Ensure the consistent use and application of applicable data standard and ensures data quality and consistency across programs and repositories.
- Ensure work carried out in accordance with applicable SOPs and working practices.
- Understand the Protocol to perform Screen testing.
- Participate in UAT feedback meetings.
- Track the lessons learned and share the knowledge across the team.
- Complete all the documentation related to study and share it with study Team.
- Awareness of clinical development and pharmaceuticals as a regulated industry
- Awareness of healthcare regulatory authorities (e.g., FDA, Health Canada)
- Ability to learn clinical data management processes and principles in area of responsibility.
- Demonstrates required verbal and written communication skills including ability to communicate remotely.
- Capable to learn technical data systems.
- Capable to learn how to use data visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, J-Review)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree minimum requirement. Health Sciences experience or Technology degree preferred.
- 0 to 1 year of relevant experience in Clinical domain / Life Sciences / Pharma.
- Knowledge and experience in functional / automation testing, SDLC, database management role, understanding key processes and principles associated with role including CRF design, database set-up, edit check specification, data transfer activities preferred.
Primarily an office-based position involving sitting in front of a computer for large periods of work time, making presentations, etc.
Non-Standard Work Schedule, Travel or Environment Requirements
Provide the primary groups or key role(s) that this role will have interaction with as a regular part of the role responsibilities. Include any external interactions as appropriate.
Align with Clinical Data Sciences (CDS) strategy to ensure responsible, efficient use of resources for Central Testing deliverables within budget and accountable for individual expenses.
Work Location Assignment
Link to apply: Click here
SKeywords: Freshers Pharma Jobs, Pfizer, Chennai, Junior Central Testing Analyst, User Acceptance Testing, Database Screens, Clinical Data Sciences (CDS), Pfizer Research and Development (PRD), Pharmaceutical Industry. Freshers Pharma Jobs Pfizer – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.