MSc Chemistry Govt Job at Tea Research Association, Attend Walk-In
TEA RESEARCH ASSOCIATION
TOCKLAI TEA RESEARCH INSTITUTE
JORHAT-785 008, ASSAM, INDIA
Positions Available Under HUL Sponsored Project
Applications are invited from interested eligible candidates for the positions of two (02) Research Associates and five (05) Research Fellows under the Hindustan Unilever Limited sponsored project entitled “Moving Towards a Carbon Neutral Pathway for the Indian Tea Industry” at Climate and GIS Lab, Tocklai Tea Research Institute, Tea Research Association, Jorhat, Assam 785008 as per following details. The appointments will be purely on a temporary contractual basis for 18 months only and hence the Institute will not provide any employment after the completion of the project.
Research Fellow (SN:4)
Upper Age Limit: 35 years
Essential Qualification: M. Sc in Chemistry / Soil Science
Desirable Qualification and Experience: Knowledge in computer applications and statistics will be preferred.
Monthly Salary: Rs. 20,000 + 10% HRA
Job Description: The incumbent will be responsible for conducting field experiments, implementing treatments, collecting soil data and analyzing it, assisting in report preparation, and other related tasks.
Project Duration: 18 Months only (extendable subject to satisfactory performance).
- The above posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Candidates should submit a soft copy of the duly filled application form along with all certificates to [email protected] on or before 30 November, 2023 (02:00 PM).
- Additionally, candidates need to fill up the Google form https://forms.gle/ierPdaNavpvFtS3t8 on or before 30 November, 2023 (02:00 PM).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA or any other expenses will be provided for attending the interview.
- Short-listed candidates must produce the original documents during the interview and carry photocopies of all documents (certificates and marksheets from Class 10 onwards, experience certificates, date of birth, and Photo ID card) for verification.
- All other terms and conditions of appointment will be governed by prevailing Institute rules, and the decision of the Chairman of the Selection Committee will be final and binding.
- Selected candidates need to join immediately or at very short notice.
- The Director, Tocklai Tea Research Institute, Jorhat, Assam reserves all rights of selection or rejection of a candidature, including cancellation of the interview, without assigning any reason thereof.
Keywords: MSc Chemistry Govt Job, Tea Research Association, Walk-In, Research Associates, Research Fellows, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Carbon Neutral Pathway, Indian Tea Industry. MSc Chemistry Govt Job at Tea Research Association, Attend Walk-In. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.