Chemistry QC Manager Job at Pepsi, Apply Online
- This position is overall responsible for providing Quality Leadership at site. It is also responsible for driving Quality systems at site through proactive team participation and leading Food Safety Programs including AIB & FSSC.
- Responsible for maintaining the incoming Raw Material Quality, In Process quality compliance and ensuring FG quality through quality Assurance mindset.
- The position ensures compliance to Quality guidelines in terms of Quality Policies, Minimum Mandates & Fix It Forever program.
- Identifying the gaps and training needs of plant personnel’s with respect to upgrading quality systems and instruction and working with functional leads to close the gap.
- As Change lead for the site, the position is responsible for any reviewing and approving and infrastructural/ Process changes.
- Ensure Site Quality System compliance on the site by Establish in-plant quality policies, protocols & programs, including SOP, BPT’s, GMP, HACCP, ISO, internal audits etc. in line with PWF requirements & drive execution throughout the plant.
- Responsible for Regulatory compliances and communication to FSSAI.
- Enabling achievement of the Quality objectives of the organization by ensuring complete compliance to all quality procedures and systems in the plant.
- Assessing future needs of plant in terms of infrastructure and operating practices and work with site leadership to get the same implemented.
- Providing recommendations and inputs to Plant Manager/ Manufacturing Manager & Building plans within department for continuous improvement in the systems.
- Lead Food Safety Program , AIB & FSSC certification in the plant.
- Back-up of Food Safety Team Leader.
- Enabling achievement of the objectives of the department and Support Centre quality by ensuring complete compliance to all quality procedures and systems in the plant.
- Review and approval of changes to the process or food safety system
- Participate and lead Cross functional Projects at site
- FSSAI License Nominee for food safety regulator of the site.
- Ensure quality of all the raw materials and packaging materials that are received in the plant.
- Ensure the production of concentrate as per required and specified quality standards.
- To ensure implementation of all Quality procedures and SOP s issued from the SC.
- International reporting of quality performance at agreed frequency in trackwise.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Minimum PG in Biotech/Micro/Food Technology/Chemistry. experience on Quality systems, Process controls, cross-functional team work & computer proficiency. (QM module in SAP).
- Minimum of 7-10 years in a food manufacturing plant, preferably MNC.
- Knowledge on various Quality systems & Techniques, FSSC, Instrumentation, Budgets, GMP & Food Safety audits.
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply here
Keywords: Chemistry QC Manager, Job at Pepsi, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.