Amity Chemical Science Jobs – Apply For Research Assistant Post
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on a time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry Amity Institute of Applied Sciences, Amity University, Noida.
Advertisement Date: 17-11-2023
Advertisement Number: Adv/AUUP/HR/23/293
Name of Post: Research Assistant
Number of Posts: One (1)
Name of the Research Project: Synthesis of porous carbon foam for the development of piezoresistive flexible pressure sensors
Name of Sponsoring Agency: UPCST-funded project
Duration of the Position: One year (extendable up to three years based on performance and availability of funds)
Fellowship / Monthly Compensation: As per the norms of the funding agency, i.e., Rs. 25,000/- p.m. for two years & Rs. 28,000/- p.m. for the third year (as per UPCST norms).
- Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree (M.Sc. or M.Tech) in Chemistry/Chemical Sciences/ Materials Science/Nanotechnology) with a minimum 60% (or equivalent CGPA) from a recognized University.
- High academic attainment with 1st class throughout the carrier should be preferable.
- The candidate should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Candidate should have First class in B.Sc. and M.Sc.
- Practical experience in the field of materials science/Nanomaterials/polymer composites/porous materials and basic understanding of materials characterizations.
- NET/GATE qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Age: Below 28 years
- Appointment is purely temporary and terminates automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates should submit their application with a bio-data by e-mail to [email protected] and [email protected] within 15 days from the day of publication of this advertisement/ until the interview is called.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates must bring their original certificates/testimonials at the time of the interview.
Keywords: Amity Chemical Science Jobs, Research Assistant, Amity Institute of Applied Sciences, Chemistry, Chemical Sciences, Materials Science, Nanotechnology, UPCST-funded project. Amity Chemical Science Jobs – Apply For Research Assistant Post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.