Accenture Pharmacovigilance Services Associate Job For Pharma Candidates
Pharmacovigilance Services Associate- Foreign Language
Skill required: Foreign Language – Language Translation
Designation: Pharmacovigilance Services Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BSc/Bachelor of Pharmacy/BMS/Bachelor of Home Science/BSc. Nursing
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met. You will be working in Pharmacovigilance process, translating a document and doing data entry into a safety system. You will be a partof the Foreign Language team which will help translate documents of Pharma clients. You should be proficient in the foreign language and use translation tools to meet the client’s needs. You should also have at minimum C1 certification from a recognized institution. In Language Translation, you will be responsible for performing language translation activities in your recognized language. This includes the use and optimization of language translation software which leverages proven translation memories, dictionaries, and other more dynamic translation techniques to improve the engagements and their translation productivity.
What are we looking for?
- Effective Written/verbal Communications
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Detail orientation
- Results orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
- Attention to details
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- In this role, you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
BSc/Bachelor of Pharmacy/BMS/Bachelor of Home Science/BSc. Nursing
Link to apply: Apply Online
Editor’s Note: Accenture Pharmacovigilance Services Associate Job For Pharma Candidates. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.