Henkel Chemistry Quality Recruitment – Analytical Chem Apply Online
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Zero customer complaint due to wrong analysis or wrong release of product (RM, FG & PM).
- On time result reporting and on time release of all materials from quality.
- Maintain all testing and lab records as per IMS requirements.
- Carry out 100% on time sampling and testing of RM.
- Conduct Gemba rounds and online PDI of products, update DPMO.
- Monitor and maintain stock of Chemical /glassware and consumables.
- Order chemicals, glassware consumables and gas cylinders as per requirement.
- Maintain and improve overall 5S of lab area.
- Identify and highlight defects in product/process which could lead to potential customer complaint.
- Must be MSC Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry graduated.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Incident investigation and Root-cause-analysis.
- Q management systems, HACCP, Six Sigma, DMAIC.
- Should have Chemical industry work background.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities, and mindsets.
- JOB ID: 23056936
- Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Contact information for application-related questions: [email protected]
- To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Keywords: Henkel, job posting, Sr. officer Quality Recruitment, apply online, MSC Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Q management systems, HACCP, Six Sigma, DMAIC, Chemical industry. Henkel Chemistry Quality Recruitment – Analytical Chem Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.