Internship at Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF)
About the company
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited is offering an internship opportunity for students pursuing graduation or engineering degree or diploma in Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical, Civil, IT, or Fire and Safety.
Full Time: Yes
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 8 Months
Stipend: ₹0 /month
Apply By: 28-Nov-2023
- Students who are pursuing graduation or engineering degree or diploma in Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical, Civil, IT, or Fire and Safety are eligible to apply for the internship.
- Start date of Internship is 07th December 2023 and end date of internship is 6th January 2024.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from Any
- and specialisation from Any
- are available for duration of 8 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
- Student Qualifications: Students who are pursuing graduation or engineering degree or diploma in Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical, Civil, IT, or Fire and Safety are eligible to apply for the internship.
- Permission Letter: Student shall submit a permission letter from HOD of their college certifying that the student is pursuing graduation or engineering degree or diploma in disciplines mentioned in point no 1 and also that they have been given permission for internship during the stipulated duration mentioned.
- Preference for Internship: First ten applications by students will be given preference for internship on the condition that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions as laid by RCF.
- Stipend: No stipend will be paid to the student for/during the internship.
- Age Requirement: Student should be above 18 years of age.
- Rules and Regulations: Student must comply with the rules and regulations and discipline and timings stipulated by RCF during the internship.
- Training Charges: On receipt of confirmation email of internship from RCF, student has to pay training charges ₹2500/- plus GST (1 day – 1 month) per student. The student shall pay the charges by scanning QR code (sent along with confirmation email). The proof of payment is to be shown to RCF HRD official on the first day of joining. The student may also pay the charges on the first day of joining at RCF for which they need to carry a smartphone with necessary app required for the same. Refund is not applicable.
- Safety Measures: Student should wear safety shoes during the training period. If found without wearing safety helmet/shoes, he/she will be discontinued from internship training. If he/she misplaces the helmet during the internship training, the student will be liable to pay the prevailing cost as specified by RCF.
- Dress Code: Student should follow a formal dress code during the training.
- Timeliness: Student should report to the internship on the same date mentioned in the confirmation email given by concerned RCF HRD official. The joining for internship on another date may not be allowed.
- Medical Charges: Student will bear medical charges if they receive medical treatment during their period with us.
- Internship Certificate: Internship Certificate on successful completion will be provided to the student at the end of the internship.
- Please send a screenshot of the ‘Applied’ status to [email protected] on the same day.
Number of Openings: 10
Keywords: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Internship, Chemical Engineering Internship, Mechanical Engineering Internship, Instrumentation Engineering Internship, Electrical Engineering Internship, Civil Engineering Internship, IT Internship, Fire and Safety Internship, Mumbai Internship.Internship at Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF). Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.