Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi is inviting applications from Indian nationals for the post of Project Technical Support-III in the Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology. The position is for an ICMR-sponsored project under the supervision of Prof. Sairam Krishnamurthy.
Title of the project: Development of enzyme enhancement treatment for neuronopathic Gaucher disease.
Duration: Three years
Fellowship Amount: Rs. 28,000 + HRA per month (as applicable)
First class degree in M. Pharm/M. S. (Pharm.)/M. Tech (Pharm)/M. Tech in Pharmacology and related disciplines with GATE/GPAT/CSIR-NET or equivalent qualifications. The candidates should have a basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm). Candidates appearing in the final semester of M. Pharm/M.S.(Pharm.)/M. Tech (Pharm)/M. Tech are also eligible.
Desirable Qualifications: Candidates with experience in animal handling, pharmacological models and molecular biology techniques would be preferred.
Age Limit: 28 Years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates). All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
- Interested candidates are requested to send their applications in the attached format via email and by post to the Principal Investigator on or before 4th December 2023. Please write “Application for PROJECT TECHNICAL SUPPORT-III” in the subject line of the email. Self-attested Photostat copies of certificates along with a detailed curriculum vitae should be attached.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for a personal interview. No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview based on qualifications and experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
- Venue of Interview: Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi- 221005. Contact no: +91 9935509199, E-mail: [email protected]
- The application should be strictly according to the attached format.
- For more information and to apply, please refer to the website: IIT BHU Pharma Vacancy
Prof. Sairam Krishnamurthy
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT(BHU), Varanasi-221005
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +919935509199
Keywords: IIT BHU Pharma Vacancy, Project Technical Support, Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, Varanasi, Fellowship, Enzyme enhancement treatment, Neuronopathic Gaucher disease, Application process, General instructions. IIT BHU Pharma Vacancy – Project Job Openings. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.