Yara BSc Chemistry Job – Apply For Product & QA Role, Apply Online
Date posted: Nov 10, 2023
Location: Babrala, UP, IN
Job Function: Engineering
Job Type: Permanent
Job Requisition ID: 18024
Junior Executive – Product & Quality Assurance
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity, and environmental change.
About the Unit
For over a century, Yara has worked to feed the world and protect the planet, and our mission is to do this in a responsible and sustainable way. Yara delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Their fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce the food required for the growing world population. Yara’s industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations.
Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence with production and sales and services operations across countries i.e. America, Europe, Africa and Asia, with more than 17,000 employees, sales to 150 countries and sales revenue of more than 14 billion USD. Safety is always the top-most priority.
Yara Fertilisers India Pvt Ltd is a 100% subsidiary of YaraInternational ASA. Yara has supplied fertilisers as well as fertilizer raw materials to the Indian market for over two decades. Yara India has continuously strengthened its footprint in Western and Southern India by providing Crop nutrition solutions with a combination of Premium products and Knowledge through a unique Farmer-centric approach.
Yara’s philosophy is to connect with thousands of farmers at the grassroots level and has a strong commitment to serving the agriculture sector in India, thereby improving the livelihood of Indian farmers. To leverage on this and to expand into the northern & eastern geographies of India, Yara acquired Tata Chemicals’ 1.2 MN MT Urea plant in UP, Northern India. With this acquisition, Yara India’s scale of operation has grown significantly.
- Adhere with environmental, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at workplace as per departmental IMS processes.
- Capable to work in shifts (Morning, Evening & Night) as per Shift Schedule
- Carry out sampling of various water, raw materials, plant consumables, in-process, finished product and packaging samples as per defined schedule. Sampling is required to be done at the manufacturing site and nearby areas for environmental purpose as per defined schedule and emerging requirements.
- Conduct analysis of various water samples, raw material, and plant consumables, finished product, in-process samples & market samples of products and packaging from as per work Instructions.
- Conduct sampling and analysis of ambient air, stack emissions, wastewater: industrial as well as domestic (STP) and workplace quality.
- Ensure timely execution and communication of analysis within the area of responsibility.
- Carry out maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Preparation of laboratory reagents and standardization as per guidelines.
- Capable to execute the assigned jobs by following / reading of Work instructions, SOPs, and BIS
- Execute responsibilities defined in various dept. projects / assigned by management from time to time in addition to job schedule.
- Conduct assigned analysis during plant abnormalities and emergencies.
- Maintain updated records of laboratory analysis, workplace conditions, equipment maintenance, calibrations, handling, updating of equipment and reagents tagging and upkeep of good housekeeping in the laboratory during work.
- Preparation of all assigned reports and their prompt communication
- Maintain good housekeeping standards during work and upkeep of clean apparatus.
- Proficiency in chemical & instrumental analytical techniques
- Understanding of Good laboratory practices, Five- S methodology & SHE practices
- Proficient in troubleshooting of instruments within the P&QA department.
- Familiarity with Integrated management systems and processes.
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Understanding of environmental and safety procedures within the plant.
- Proficiency in computer usage.
- Strong analytical abilities.
Education and Experience
- Education: Candidate should be B. Sc. With Chemistry as Major subject and preferably Mathematics. Candidate should have scored Minimum 60% in 10th,12th & in B. Sc.
- Experience: Candidate should have 1 to 3 years of Experience.
Muskan Jain – Human Resources
Apply no later than: November 20, 2023
Keywords: Yara BSc Chemistry Job, Product & QA Role, Apply Online, Babrala, UP, IN, Engineering, Permanent, Job Requisition ID 18024, Junior Executive, Quality Assurance, Environmental, Health, Safety, Laboratory Equipment, Chemical Analysis, Analytical Techniques, Troubleshooting, Integrated Management Systems, Calibration, Education, Experience. Yara BSc Chemistry Job – Apply For Product & QA Role, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.