DRDO-DIAT Chemistry JRF Job – Organic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Polymer/Industrial Chemistry Apply Online
DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
(Deemed to be University U/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956),
Girinagar, Pune-411 025
(An Autonomous Organisation funded by Department of Defence Research & Development, Ministry of Defence, Govt of India)
ADVT NO. 45-2023/JRF/DIAT(DU)
The Department of Applied Chemistry & Aerospace Engineering of DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY (DIAT), Pune is seeking young and dynamic research scholars for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The selected candidates will be working on the ERIPR (DRDO) Sponsored Research Project titled “Development of Technology for Non-flammable Hydrogen Gas and its Applications”.
Name of Post/Fellowship: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Educational Qualifications required:
M.Sc./M.S. in Organic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Polymer/Industrial Chemistry or equivalent degree in First Division with NET/GATE qualification or Qualification of National Level examinations conducted by Central Govt. Institutions. OR
B.E./B.Tech in First Division with NET/GATE qualification or Qualification of National Level examinations conducted by Central Govt. Institutions. OR
M.E./M.Tech in First Division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.
Specialization: Chemical Engineering/Chemical Science & Tech./Aerospace Engg./Mechanical Engg. or equivalent
- For M.Sc. candidates, sound knowledge of organic synthesis or processes.
- Should have good knowledge of Combustion Science & Technology, Fire, Safety and Engineering, CFD.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with experience, strong aptitude for applied research and should be able to plan experiments and write reports and articles.
Upper Age Limit: Not to exceed 28 Years.
Monthly Stipend Payable: Rs. 37,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
Tenure: The position is purely temporary and is for a period of 12 Months OR co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must send a brief bio-data duly signed, Application form (available on DIAT website), Proof of Date of Birth, Ph.D./M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc mark sheets & Degree Certificates to the email ID of the Co-Principal Investigator ([email protected]) in PDF form as a single file, with subject titled “Application for JRF Position” on or before 22 November 2023.
- The prescribed date for determining the upper age limit, educational qualifications and / or experience shall be the last date for submitting applications. Upper age-limit is relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST, Women & PwBD and 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
- Recruited JRFs shall be encouraged to register for Ph.D. at this institute through proper channel as per DIAT norms.
- Hostel accommodation may be provided subject to the availability on payment basis
- In addition to the monthly stipend, medical facilities limited to MI Room facilities shall be extended to the incumbent.
- Mode of interview will be “in-person” or “via video conferencing” and whichever is suitable to DIAT and shall be intimated to the shortlisted candidates.
Based on the suitability for the project, the applicants will be called for interview (in person or video conference). An Email intimation will be sent to shortlisted candidates only. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview of any mode.
Candidates have to bring their original applications with all necessary educational and other supporting documents/project reports/publications etc., on the day of the interview.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The qualification prescribed / experience gained should have been obtained from recognized University/ Institutions/ Industries.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be considered at every stage of the selection process. In case of a large number of applications, based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Principle Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking, the qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement, into consideration. Therefore, it is the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualification and experience in the application form clearly with supporting documents.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer letter
It may please be noted that the offer of JRF does not confer any right for absorption in DIAT (DU), Pune.
For further details/clarification, please visit our website www.diat.ac.in or contact Dr. Ganpati Joshi, Co-Principal Investigator Dept of Aerospace Engg. on Telephone Nos. (020) 24604515, Mob.:- 9421661182 or Dr. Prashant S Kulkarni, Principal Investigator Dept. of Applied Chemistry on Telephone No. (020) 24604462, Mob. :- 9422312338
Keywords: DRDO-DIAT Chemistry JRF Job, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer, Industrial Chemistry, Apply Online, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Job Posting, JRF Recruitment, Research Project, Technology for Non-flammable Hydrogen Gas, Ph.D., Temporary Position. DRDO-DIAT Chemistry JRF Job – Organic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Polymer/Industrial Chemistry Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.