SABIC Research Engineer Job – Chemical Engineering Apply
Research Engineer, Chemicals
SABIC · Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the Job
We are looking for a skilled Chemical Specialists who will help us in business growth.
Process engineer with experience in research and development projects supporting development of advantageous proprietary processes in the area of chemical recycling of plastic wastes. Assist in development of new technology by performing lab experimental studies. Strong fundamental understanding of conceptual process design and process modeling.
- Setting up of lab equipment and generating experimental data to support projects
- Analyze data and draw sound conclusions adopting statistical tools
- Evaluate alternate options and come up with discriminating experiments
- Use experimental data to aid in conceptual process design
- Model processes using ASPEN / Hysys
- Maintain equipment in good operating health and ensure EHSS practices are adhered to
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements
Education: Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience after Masters.
- Experience in process flowsheet modeling, setting up experimental units, performing experiments in variety of lab scale reactors.
- Familiarity with packages like ASPEN / Hysys.
- Ability to use statistical tools would be a plus.
- Effective analytical & problem solving skills
- Adaptability to changing requirements, strong analytical thinking, effective Collaboration in a global team environment, innovativeness, strong delivery focus
Note: Suitable candidate may share resume to [email protected]. Nomenclature for subject line: “[Job Title]- [Name], [Years of experience]”, Eg: Sr. Manager PDP Technology /Ranjini GD/10 years.
Keywords: Research Engineer, Chemicals, SABIC, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, Chemical Specialists, Process engineer, research and development, proprietary processes, chemical recycling, plastic wastes, lab experimental studies, conceptual process design, process modeling, ASPEN, Hysys, statistical tools, analytical skills, problem solving, collaboration, delivery focus. SABIC Research Engineer Job – Chemical Engineering Apply. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.