Premier Research BSc Pharma Jobs – Apply For Site Solutions Executive Role
At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
Job Posting: Site Solutions Executive – Jodhpur
Location: Hybrid Remote, Bangalore, India
At Premier Research, we are seeking a junior team member as a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) for our Jodhpur location in Rajasthan. We are looking for someone who is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of our team, you will create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships to support your growth and success.
- Coordinate and facilitate all clinical trial activities at site ensuring compliance with protocol, applicable GCP guidelines, and local regulations.
- Support the Principal Investigator (PI) and site study team to ensure that the clinical trial(s) meet all criteria set by sponsors and regulators.
- Perform timely data entry of Case Record Forms (CRF) or Electronic CRF (eCRF) in consultation with the PI/Investigator.
- Maintain clinical trial-related documents at the site, including the Trial Master File.
- Prepare for, facilitate, and assist at site initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, protocol-prescribed and other necessary patient visits, QA visits, sponsor visits, and inspections.
- Report site-performance metrics at a predetermined frequency.
- Coordinate submissions to the ethics committee of protocol, adverse events, and periodic study reports for review, and ensure proper maintenance of all documentation.
- Support clinical trial activities related to a study or studies at a site or sites.
- Support partnering and growth opportunities within the site(s) or location of the sites.
Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or any graduation
Minimum 3 months of internship-related experience in Clinical research is good
Personal Skills & Behaviors
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, Excel
Keywords: Premier Research BSc Pharma Jobs, Solutions Executive Role, Site Solutions Executive, Clinical Research Coordinator, Jodhpur, Bangalore, India, Clinical Research, Pharmacy. Premier Research BSc Pharma Jobs – Apply For Site Solutions Executive Role. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.