JNU Jobs For Chemistry Candidates – Apply for JRF Post
School of Physical Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University
Welcome to the School of Physical Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University. We are currently inviting applications for a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position. This position is part of a Department of Science & Technology (DST) funded Indo-South Africa Joint project entitled “Design, preparation and characterization of materials for tunable anomalous thermal expansion and anomalous compressibility”. The project will be supervised by Dr. Dinabandhu Das.
Job Posting: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- M.Sc. degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic) from a UGC recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks
- Candidate must qualify CSIR-UGC NET/GATE
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in synthesis of organic/inorganic compounds
- Knowledge of crystallography
Fellowship/Salary: As per DST Notification No. DST/PCPM/Z-06/2022 dated 26th June 2023
Duration: The selected candidate will be appointed on a purely temporary basis for a period of one year.
Main Objectives of the Project:
- Design, synthesis and characterization of new organic and metal-organic compounds
- Crystallization of these compounds to study thermal expansion and compressibility by variable temperature X-ray diffraction experiment
- Analysis of the data and rationalize the problem
Eligible and interested candidates should send theirapplication with a complete CV (having personal details, academic qualifications, research experience, publications, name, affiliation, and email address of two referees). Also, send photocopies of mark sheets/testimonials/certificates, a recent passport size photograph, and other relevant documents as PDF attachment via email to the below address.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the interview through online mode, and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
Keywords: School of Physical Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Job Posting, Junior Research Fellow, JRF, DST funded Indo-South Africa Joint project, Chemistry, Organic, Inorganic, CSIR-UGC NET/GATE, Fellowship, Salary, Duration, Synthesis, Crystallography, Application Process. JNU Jobs For Chemistry Candidates – Apply for JRF Post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.