Hikal Chemistry Scientist Job – Solid State Chemistry Vacancy
Scientist 3: Solid State Chemistry at Hikal
At Hikal, we are currently seeking a Scientist 3 with expertise in Solid State Chemistry to join our team. With our headquarters in Pune, Maharashtra, India, this position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to our research and development efforts in the field.
Job Category: Jr.Officer to Manager
Posting Date: 11/07/2023, 12:54 PM
Apply Before: 12/31/2023, 12:54 PM
Degree Level: B.E. in Chemical Engineering
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- In-depth knowledge of process safety and powder safety studies in chemical processes.
- Hands-on experience with various process safety equipment, including Reaction calorimetry (RC1e), DSC, ARC, TSu, ARSST, etc.
- Conducting powder safety testing, such as MIE, MIT, Dust explosion, LIT, Powder resistivity, burning character, fall hammer test for shock sensitivity, gas evolution, decomposition, etc.
- Interpreting data from process safety testing and preparing reports with recommendations.
- Testing raw materials, reaction masses, synthetic mixtures, and products using different process safety testing equipment.
- Evaluating chemical processes for process safety studies, preparing reports with hazard controlling and mitigative measures, and coordinating with stakeholders.
- Performing theoretical calculations for heat of reaction, gas evolution, etc., in different chemical processes.
- Experience with process safety evaluation software like Chetah is advantageous.
- Proficient in chemical engineering related calculations and MS Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Keywords: Solid State Chemistry Jobs, Scientist 3, Pune, Maharashtra, Chemical Engineering, Process Safety, Powder Safety, Data Interpretation. Hikal Chemistry Scientist Job – Solid State Chemistry Vacancy. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.