Syngene Analytical Chemistry Job – MPharma Can Also Apply
Research Associate / Senior Research Associate (55126)
Requisition ID: 55126
Designation: Research Associate / Senior Research Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Senior Research Associate is to work as team member in LC-MS team.
- Ensuring KPIs, targets and other deadlines are met individually.
- To ensure delivery of method development and communication of technical aspects.
- Prepare technical documentation and manuscripts
- Preparation of analytical data and documentation
- Must have very good communication and written skills.
- Observing and complying with company Health and safety policies
Educational Qualification: MSc/M. Pharm Pharm in Analytical Chemistry
Technical/functional Skills: LC-MS, GC-MS and ICP-MS
- 1 to 3 years of hands on experience on HPLC/UPLC, LC-MS and ICP-MS analysis
- Good to have HPLC or LCMS method development experience
- Sound understanding of principles of analytical chemistry – Qualitative & Quantitative analysis
- Must have strong desire to upskill by self-learning and assisted learning
- Must be a good Team player
Must have very good communication
Editor’s Note: Syngene Analytical Chemistry Job – MPharma Can Also Apply. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.