IISER Bhopal Chemical Engineering Jobs – Applications Invited
Job Posting: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
IISER Bhopal invites applications from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Associate-1 (PA-1) in a multi-institutional research project funded by the DBT, Government of India.
Department: Chemical Engineering
Project No.: DBT/CHE/2022-2023/20
Title: Development of Environmentally Friendly Controlled-release P-fertilizer and its Evaluation with Plant Growth Promoting Microbes on Soybean Productivity and Soil Microbial Health
This is a multi-institutional project, and the controlled-release P-fertilizer will be developed in the research lab at IISER Bhopal. The ideal candidate should have experience in materials science, hydrogel synthesis, and various characterization techniques such as SEM, Mechanical testing, UV-Vis, rheological, and drug-release studies. Strong analytical skills, experiment design, equipment handling, and English writing skills are also required.
No. of Position: 1 (One)
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Associate-1 (PA-1)
Duration: Initially for 6 months, extendable up to 1 or 1.5 years based on satisfactory performance.
- B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Polymer Science and Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Materials Science and Engineering / Chemical Technology or B.Sc. (Hons) and M.Sc. degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% Marks or CGPA of 7.5 and above at a scale of 10.
- Holding a national level examination qualification like GATE/CSIR-JRF/ NET(JRF)/UGC-JRF/Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship or any other equivalent fellowship in Engineering Sciences/Chemical Engineering/Chemistry/Chemical Sciences/allied areas is preferred.
Age limit: Candidates should be below 28 years old.
- INR 25,000 + HRA (as applicable) per month for candidates without CSIR/UGC NET or GATE qualification. (PA-1)
- INR 31,000 + HRA (as applicable) per month for candidates with CSIR/UGC NET or GATE qualification. (JRF)
Interested candidates are required to submit the following:
- Cover letter including detailed CV with photograph
- Name of two referees
- Copy of all credentials including mark sheets starting from 12th standard, NET/GATE qualification certificates, etc.
Completed applications should be emailed to Dr. Paramita Das at [email protected] with the subject line “JRF Application” on or before 14th Nov, 2023. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Selected candidates are expected to join on or before 24th Nov, 2023.
Mail applications to:
Dr. Paramita Das
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering
Office 406, Academic Building – 1
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal
Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal 462066
Email: [email protected]
Keywords: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, IISER Bhopal, Job Posting, Junior Research Fellow, JRF, Project Associate-1, Chemical Engineering, Environmentally Friendly Controlled-release P-fertilizer, DBT, Government of India, Multi-institutional Research Project. IISER Bhopal Chemical Engineering Jobs – Applications Invited. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.