Chemistry Jobs Thermo Fisher Scientific – Apply Online Now
Product Stewardship Senior Technician
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job ID: R-01199412
Job Type: Full time
Remote: Fully Onsite
About the Company:
The Hazard Communication team at our company aims to ensure that the hazards of all chemicals used and sold are evaluated, and the information concerning their hazards is transmitted to employees and customers. This information is conveyed by means of comprehensive hazard communication programs, which include container labeling and other forms of warning, Safety Data Sheets (SDS), and employee training.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Hazard assessment for all products.
- Maintain Product safety data in Agile.
- Prepare Safety Data Sheets – SDS are prepared in multiple languages and include information from different chemical inventories across the globe.
- Provide hazard phrases and symbols for product labeling.
- Respond to customer queries on Product safety.
- Miscellaneous Shipment review and Transport classification.
- Assist other employees in the accomplishment of Thermo Fisher company goals.
- Collaborate and support process and project with supervisor.
- Participate in and complete company-required training programs.
- Participate in EH&S initiatives as set forth by the company.
- Prepare SDSs and container labels LSG’s commercial and experimental products with regional specific requirements.
- Connect with LSG’s R&D staff to ensure detailed compositional and physical property data needed for the product’s hazard assessment are provided.
- Work with toxicologists/scientists to ensure product’s hazards are adequately evaluated and addressed on the SDS and labels as needed.
- Examine product formulation and documentation necessary for proper hazardous characterization.
- Maintain product updates in an internal data repository.
- Assist with the management of SDS distribution tool.
- Assist in team projects.
Education & Experience levels:
- Bachelor’s degree in Toxicology, Chemistry, Biology, or other life sciences.
- Requires strong analytical skills and the ability to accurately handle large amounts of detailed information.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and to work independently.
- Proven ability to learn sophisticated databases.
- Attention to computer-use ergonomic issues.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Promotes understanding of customer requirements and expectations.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on multiple assignments concurrently.
- Reprioritizes work quickly to meet changing demands.
- Must be motivated to learn on the job and take initiative for training.
- Understand the customer requirement and prioritize contagious optimism, and a “can-do” demeanor.
- Is strategic, astute, and forward-thinking. Encourage, motivates, and collaborate with the team.
- Strong English skills. Additional language skills (European or Asian) are preferred.
- Prioritizing ability to meet standard response times and timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft suite skills – MS-Excel.
Link to Original Notification to Apply: Click here
Keywords: Product Stewardship Senior Technician, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Job Opening, Full Time, Corporate, Onsite. Chemistry Jobs Thermo Fisher Scientific – Apply Online Now. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.