Unilever Chemistry Scientist Job – Chem Eng Apply Online Now
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Job ID: R-76395
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date posted: 11/01/2023
TASKS TO BE HANDLED:
The S&T Hygiene team is involved in generating insights and delivering new, disruptive and innovative technologies and translate the relevant science generated both internally and externally into differentiated products. An integral part of building future fit capabilities for hygiene is building an ecosystem and advocacy programme to support new and disruptive innovations to land in marketplace.
FIELDS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Outward focus and external networking are key requirements. The incumbent needs to build networks that are broad (covering academia, SMEs, startups, funding agencies in India and outside of India, science administrators). The incumbent must have vision to identify set of partner organizations that are a strategic fit and in alignment with Homecare Hygiene Powerhouse and Clean Future strategies.
ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION HAVING A BEARING ON THE JOB:
This role will also be responsible to build future hygiene mixes and formulations, especially in the newer areas like Biotics, targeted hygiene.
Skills and Experience:
- M.Sc./M.Tech./Ph.D. in Chem Engg/Chemistry/Biotech with a strong understanding of the Indian/Global ecosystem and experience in Home Care formulations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in FMCG industry, preferably handling HC formulations
- Strong scientific and technical curiosity with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work autonomously in situations of ambiguity; Ability to balance long and short term view point.
- Ability to challenge, persuade and motivate teams to think differently and embrace different ways of working.
- Comfortable with working on several diverse technology fronts at once.
- High external orientation
- Preferred to have experience in IPR management – due diligence and agreements
- Preferred to have experience in Partner Selection and Partner relationship management
- Negotiation, Conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Unilever Scientist Job, Chemistry, Chem Eng, Apply Online. Unilever Chemistry Scientist Job – Chem Eng Apply Online Now. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.