Assistant Manager (QA)
Our story goes back more than 150 years, to the chilly southern coast of Scandinavia. From our early success in Sweden and Denmark, we’ve grown into the world’s leading specialist producer of plant-based oils, employing more than 4,000 people all across the globe.
We work with our customers to make the products you love even better. The oils we produce go into making your chocolate extra-creamy or putting the crunch into your croissant. And it’s not just food — we work across industries to make products that are higher quality, healthier and better for the planet.
Everything we do is about Making Better Happen™.
About the role
The role is responsible for adhering to and maintaining the quality standards in an organized and efficient manner. Also manages and ensures compliance to standards and regulations.
- Implement & Maintain QA documentations as per GLP/ ISO/ FSSC 22000/specific requirement of customer
- Ensure Quality & Food safety system in place by effective implementation of GMP, HACCP/FSSC 22000
- Supplier selection, assessment, and development in coordination with procurement /sourcing.
- Monitoring Quality KPIs and effective coordination with all Internal customers for continuous Improvement.
- Handling technical Audits, RCA/CAPA Management.
- Customer complaint handling/ RCA CAPA management and communication.
- Preparation and modification of the SOP/ QMS (Standard Operating Procedure)
- Monitoring of the regulatory compliances and documentation & ensure adherence of the same.
- Implementing various initiatives and achieved improvements in On Time Delivery performance, Internal Rejections,
- Product development lead-time and productivity
- Planning & organizing complex activities in relation to implementing the quality agenda, promoting a multidisciplinary approach to quality improvement.
- Monitoring overall functions of processes handled; identifying improvement areas within the team & implement adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Ensure Product compliance in line of Internal as well as FSSAI specification.
- Monthly MIS preparation and reporting as per the AAK guidelines
- Coordination of Product export activities in relation to relevant Quality documentation.
Degree in a technical discipline, preferably food science, chemistry, or technology.
Graduate or Postgraduate.
5 – 10 Years of relevant experience.
Keywords: Assistant Manager QA, quality standards, compliance, GMP, HACCP/FSSC 22000, supplier selection, customer complaint handling, SOP, QMS, regulatory compliance, on-time delivery, product development, customer satisfaction, product compliance.