Govt Pharmacist Job Openings – HLL Lifecare Limited Hiring
HLL Lifecare Limited
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), a Schedule B, Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptives, Healthcare and Pharma products & services.
Date of Walk-in Selection:
05.11.2023 – Morpho Hotel, Airport Road, Near Ram Mandir, Sector – 1, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand – 827001
06.11.2023 – Chanakya BNR Hotel, Station Rd, Sirom Toly, Kishan Singh Colony, Gosaintola, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001
Qualification & Experience:
Pharmacist: B. PHARM / D. PHARM with minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in retail pharmacy.
Assistant Pharmacist: B. PHARM / D. PHARM
The selection process for the positions of Pharmacist, Assistant Pharmacist comprises of written test and interview.
The written test for all the posts shall comprise of multiple-choice questions which should be answered in 30 minutes time. The maximum marks for the written examination is 50. There are no negative marks for wrong answers.
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.11.2023.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, mark sheets, experience certificates, latest salary certificate with break-up, Aadhar, PAN, latest passport size photograph etc for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in the original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
- The appointment will be on a Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- The proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Only candidates with relevant qualification and experience will be permitted to attend the written test.
- Candidates applying for the Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council Registration to us in order to get a License for the Pharmacy outlet.
For further clarification, contact: 9188401559 or email to [email protected]
Keywords: Govt job, HLL Lifecare Limited, Pharmacist, Assistant Pharmacist, Walk in selection, Job vacancy. Govt Pharmacist Job Openings – HLL Lifecare Limited Hiring. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.