WebMD Pharma Medical Writer – Apply Online
Senior Medical Writer
Job ID: 2023-5583
Editorial: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries. Aptus Health is a wholly owned subsidiary of WebMD.
For Company details, visit our website: www.webmd.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Education: Ph.D./B. Pharm or any other Medical degree: BAMS/BHMS/MMBS/BDS/MD
Experience: 4+ years
- Experience with pharmaceutical/medical writing experience, or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Experience writing for the digital environment is preferred.
- Ability to analyse complex data and interpret it for mobile/web application while maintaining a clinical tone.
- Ability to quickly distill complex information into essential elements relevant to clinicians at the point of care.
- Excellent medical literature retrieval and evaluation skills.
- Experience in SEO optimization for news.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Independent and innovative self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced setting.
- Should be familiar with use of databases like Pubmed, Ovid, Medical conference sites.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience working with content management systems, GSuite tools required.
- Basic understanding of various handheld technologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To write clinical summaries/news for patients and physician audience, bringing them the latest updates from various sources like clinical research publications/professional medical practice/regulatory authority/medical conferences, particularly in the areas of Psychology, Neurology, Allergy, Infectious Diseases, HIV, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Oncology, Gastroenterology, Cardiology.
- Review and digest scientific papers from major medical journals in a specialty to identify studies for coverage of interest to a clinical audience.
- Write 3-4 news articles per week based on published studies and new research presented at meetings.
- Ability to cover policy issues in a specific specialty.
- Develop and produce thoughtful, impactful enterprise stories as time allows.
- Assist reporting team with special projects and investigative reporting.
- Copy must be accurate, clean, well-organized, and adhere to WebMD technical specifications.
- Project and Workload Management: Must be able to handle multiple projects concurrently, maintain highest quality, and meet copy deadlines.
- Must be able to interact effectively with internal teams (i.e., editorial, and production) to ensure quality and smooth progression of projects.
- Writing samples/portfolio (either accessible via online site or hard copy) will be expected.
Keywords: WebMD, Medical Writer, Pharma, Job Opening, Apply, Medical Degree, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. WebMD Pharma Medical Writer – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.