Assistant Manager- Quality Control
Location: Bhiwadi, RJ, IN, 301018
Siegwerk is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Printing Inks and sustainable packaging solutions. Right now, we are looking for an “Assistant Manager-Quality Control” to join us in the Bhiwadi location (Delhi/ NCR).
This is an outstanding opportunity to make your mark with a genuine global leader in its field. We can offer you significant flexibility and support in a company focused on making a positive impact on the world. Siegwerk is poised to disrupt the global packaging industry; changing the way packaging is produced and consumed for the benefit of us all. At Siegwerk, you will have everything you need to help make that change.
Join us, let’s Do it. With Heart.
Location: Bhiwadi (Delhi/ NCR)
Your Tasks – What You can Expect as Assistant Manager-Quality Control (f/m/d):
- Implementation and maintenance of the quality control procedures, in process inspection, and final product inspection process.
- Review quality control processes, procedures, and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost-effective and efficient method for meeting quality requirements, and making recommendations for improvement.
- To coordinate and control the day to day operations of Testing of in process ink sample in Sheet fed & UV testing of finish goods sample & in process samples of Sheet fed & UV which include testing of shades, dispersion, tack, viscosity, flow, curing, print other parameters as per product requirement.
- Ensuring consistent quality products are delivered to customers on time.
- Identifying root causes of process deviation and deciding suitable preventing action to prevent reoccurrence.
Your Profile – What do You bring as Assistant Manager-Quality Control (f/m/d):
- To manage and direct a team working in shifts.
- Making entry in SAP, maintaining batch sample, master sample, testing equipment.
- Training of the self and quality supervisor for 5S / Safety / SAP.
- Safety & Process Audits at Shop floor.
- Maintenance & Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Improvement Projects / Other Project activities i.e. cost saving in Quality/ other areas.
- Industrialization Activities at shop floor.
- Should be diploma in printing/chemical or M.Sc( chemistry).
Are you interested?
Please use our online platform to apply for this position.
Job applications via mail or e-mail will not be accepted.