Unilever R&D Associate Job For Chemical Engg & Chemistry Candidates – Apply Online Now!
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make areal impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire a Sr. R&D Associate- DIG innovations in our team based in Mumbai:
Dirt is Good is the biggest brand in the HC fabric cleaning category. TO >4 billion euros globally out of which the powders business contributes to 60-65%. For the past few years, global laundry business has followed the strategy of innovating with superior mixes while simultaneously driving value creation. Last year (Y’22) our brand DIG ‘Dirt is Good’ grew by 18% USG without any operating margin decline. Powders has been a driving force within that growth with an USG of 18.7%. To continue our HC growth ambition and strategy, Project Atlas was kicked off to relaunch DIG laundry powders globally with the focus to drive superiority vs competition.
The incumbent will be responsible for driving the DIG innovation roadmap as a senior R&D associate. The current role covers project management, formulation, technology design and execution.
Towards this, she/he will:
- Lead the formulation mix design
- Own and execute the R&D activities within the project network on time and in full.
- Work closely with cross functional project team (marketing, finance, SC) to co-create and drive the project plan
- Carry out experiments in laboratory and scale ups in pilot plant to identify and demonstrate feasibility of technology.
- GDC/cluster teams to progress technology to relevant markets with due diligence on performance, quality and robustness.
- Work seamlessly with internal (SEAC, processing) and external (suppliers) interfaces as required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Technical education: Chemical Engineering (B Tech), MSc (Chemistry)
- Collaborative mindset to work with global, regional teams & cross functional teams
- Pro-active and dynamic in response to challenges
- Works with speed
- Willingness to embrace digital ways of working (use of models, Digital tools)
- Effective communication skills
Link to Original Notification to apply: Click here
Editor’s Note: Unilever R&D Associate Job For Chemical Engg & Chemistry Candidates – Apply Online Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.