Lakme Pharma Jobs – Lakme Skin Care Chemistry Job
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Lakme Skin Care Sr. R&D Designer – Job Posting
Job ID: R-75931
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Date posted: 10/25/2023
Roles & Responsibilities:
Superior Innovations & Project Management
- Product design & development: Lead formulation design & deployment work for innovations projects to deliver superior and consumer winning products OTIF & FTR.
- Competition & trends mapping. Lead innovations based on latest market trends in skin care/cleansing worldwide.
- Understanding on differential product formats in face care + cleansing domain.
- Facilitate information flow for clearances (SEAC/ environmental/ Regulatory/ competitive challenges, PR etc.).
- Product manufacturing – hardware understanding for processing of skin care & cleansing formulations. Responsible for lab, pilot & MPT batches.
- Responsible to deliver Technical Transfer via PLM for the sourcing and supply chain, according to agreed quality standards.
- Lead the new / alternate RM approval process working closely with suppliers and internal supply management teams.
- Conduct product stability studies in coordination with packaging team.
- Responsibility will also include interfaces with senior stakeholders i.e. brand managers, R&D managers across skin category, factory/SC teams etc.
- Consumer testing for tone enhancement, Oil/acne control, & other demand spaces.
- Support pack claims at RCF.
- Coordinate with CTI / CMI teams for consumer insights & product testing.
- Fair understanding on ingredient chemistry, understanding of new product design and processing of personal care products with core experience& expertise in skin care & cleanser formulation development.
- Basic understanding of IPR / agreement process for projects involving exchange of confidential information.
- Ability to work independently with cross functional partners and external parties to lead the project work.
- Business acumen – basic level, Project management skills.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
Area of Specialization: Formulation development and processing
Necessary Qualifications: Postgraduate in Pharmacy (M. Pharm)/Chemistry/Cosmetic Technology.
Experience: 3 to 5 years of skin care formulation design & development exp (specifically as a hands-on formulation and processing of skin care & cleansing formats).
Apply for this position here.
Keywords: Lakme Skin Care, R&D Designer, Pharma, Chem, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Research/Development, Formulation development, Processing. Lakme Pharma Jobs – Lakme Skin Care Chemistry Job. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.