Teva Pharma QC Analyst Role For Chemistry
Quality Control Analyst
Date: Oct 26, 2023
Location: Gajraula, India, 244235
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Id: 51643
Who we are
Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
How you’ll spend your day
- Candidate should be SME in Wet analysis Laboratory.
- Investigations of Deviations, OOS, OOT, Alert Limit, Action Limit and Atypical Analytical Test results, Instruments errors, Change Control and temporary changes.
- Responsible for preparation of quality management system documents.
- To execute the protocol and report to perform the validation/study activities.
- Instrument Calibration, Preventive maintenance and Malfunctioning Management related to wet analysis.
- Ensure Adequacy and timely completion of Investigation, Change controls, and CAPA’s of all above areas.
- Analysis of FTIR, Karlfischer, UV, Residue on ignition/ Sulphated ash, Heavy metals, BD analysis, PSD , Melting point, XRD.
- Responsible to explain above area in case of customer, regulatory, any other external or internal audits.
- Overseeing the operations of the laboratory on a day-to-day basis, per shift, to ensure GXP in laboratory.
- Should be skilled to handled regulatory inspection.
- To ensure corrective and preventive actions are implemented and are effective.
Your experience and qualifications
M.Sc., (Chemistry) with 5 to 7 years of experience API.
- Functional – Key functional requirements set by hiring manager
- AC – Agility and resilience
- AC – Analytical Thinking
- AC – Following Processes & Procedures
- AC – Learning Orientation
Link to apply: Apply Online Now
Editor’s Note: Teva Pharma QC Analyst Role For Chemistry. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.