Job Posting: R&D Scientist II
Business Unit: Semiconductor & Assembly Solutions
Division: SAS R&D
MACDERMID ALPHA ELECTRONIC SOLUTIONS
MacDermid Alpha is a business unit of Element Solutions Inc (NYSE: ESI). Element Solutions Inc is a leading specialty chemicals company whose businesses supply a broad range of solutions that enhance the products people use every day.
Through the innovation of specialty chemicals and materials under our Alpha, Compugraphics, Electrolube, Kester, and MacDermid Enthone brands, MacDermid Alpha Electronics Solutions provides solutions that power electronics interconnection. We serve all global regions and every step of device manufacturing within each segment of the electronics supply chain. The experts in our Semiconductor Solutions, Circuitry Solutions, and Assembly Solutions divisions collaborate in design, implementation, and technical service to ensure success for our partner clients. Our solutions enable our customers’ manufacture of extraordinary electronic devices at high productivity and reduced cycle time.
Analytical chemists analyse samples using a range of techniques such as electro-chromatography, high performance liquid chromatography, spectroscopy and various other conventional techniques.
The Analytical Chemist will be using a range of software, techniques and equipment to carry out day-to-day analysis to support all customers in India.
- Assist in analytical protocol development, design and implementation.
- Responsibilities as stated in Good Laboratory Practice regulations.
- Data interpretation and report writing.
- Establish test protocols and corresponding SOP’s.
- Develop experimental design and supervise implementation of experiments (tests).
- Ensure all experimental data is properly recorded and that observations of unanticipated responses of the test system are accurately recorded and verified.
- Ensure tests are conducted in accordance with the test protocol and SOP.
- Run instruments and/or train analysts in instrumentation. Check instrument conditions and calibrations.
- Interpretation, calculation, analysis, documentation and reporting of results.
- Any other duties assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications
A Masters degree in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry and Extensive with 5 years experiences as an analytical chemist with various analytical instruments, especially ICP, HPLC, IC, and XRF is essential. Clear knowledge of all ISO/GLP regulations is required.
Excellent knowledge of QMS, OHS and EMS and other associated Quality systems.
Training in Quality related fields are advantageous.
Education: Masters in Chemistry
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Now
Keywords: Job, R&D Scientist, Element Solutions, Recruitment, Semiconductor, Assembly Solutions, MacDermid Alpha, Chemistry, Analytical Chemist, ISO/GLP regulations, QMS, OHS, EMS, Chemicals, Electronics, Engineering