Mars Lab Technician Recruitment For Chemistry Candidates – Apply Now!
Exciting opportunity to join the site R&D team in Laboratory Technician Role within Quality & Food Safety function as Senior Technician. The role is working on quality system operation and supervision, ensuring quality management system implementation in factories and compliance with MARS QMP & regulatory.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Category: R&D Job
What are we looking for?
- Food science, Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent BSc/ MSc degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of quality management system – FSSC22000, and quality program GMP/ Hygienic design, familiar with legal food safety requirement, food process technology.
- Problem solving skill and systematic thinking
- Communication and influencing skill
- We would prefer female candidates for this role.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Carry out day to day Lab analysis, CoA verification for RM/PM and Control issue through SAP
- Provides deep technical expertise in all aspects of laboratory and analysis in physiochemical & microbiological for Raws , Packs , finished goods, , water and environmental samples
- Managing and coordinating activities of existing external labs and validating and establishing Mars standards in any new upcoming external lab.
- Provide Technical support to the activities of product /pack development, releasing of raws, pack & finished products and to any type of root cause activity in manufacturing processes. Provides technical guidance and remain responsible for calibration of all equipment.
- Lead functional expertise in risk assessment & analysis of raw, pack & FG for pune business and manage all data in GSQA/Nexus/Global software platforms
- Forecast & manage Laboratory Budget (OPEX) related to testing & operations
- Support the development and implementation of global Q&FS laboratory Standards
- Support local New Product & pack Development activities by providing timely and accurate testing services
- Take part in development of HACCP, for manufacturing unit to assure manufacturing processes and environments are safe from all hazards.
- Lead key projects that generate step changes in RM/PM management and performance (processes, standards and tools) within the manufacturing unit.
- Act as troubleshooting resource to investigate and correct RM/PM related non-conformities at sites, contract vendors and suppliers.
- Managing Mars global proficiency test for internal and external labs. Ensure RCA & CAPA in place for any deviation observed in PT z score for in-house & external lab.
- Participate & contribute in all internal and external audits viz., MARS Technical Audit, LRQA certification Audits, RSPO Audits, FSSC and implement corrective actions for Audit findings. Provide reports and analysis where necessary.
- Manage all inputs to MQM /PQM /GSQA on Trials/Non-Conformances/Corrective actions Design and execute competency development programs related to functional domain for Supply, R&D, and other functions as required
- Drive Quality & Food Safety related continuous Improvement programmes
- Govern the compliance to MDM tool and provide the input within defined TAT.
- Approve Artworks as per Q&FS mandated checks Govern the Mars standards and ensure the compliance to IVT/Mold & Mycotoxin/Hold & release/Bulk unloading/Traceability /NC Management.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Keywords: Mars Lab Technician Recruitment, Chemistry Candidates, Apply Now, Job ID: R78585, Pune, Maharashtra, India, R&D Job, Laboratory Technician Role, Quality & Food Safety, Senior Technician, Quality Management System.