Abbott Chemistry QA Executive Recruitment – Apply Now!
Abbott is a leading company in the food industry and chemical industries. We are currently seeking a qualified Executive – Quality Assurance to join our team at the Jhagadia location in India. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to our manufacturing processes and ensure high-quality products.
EXECUTIVE – QUALITY ASSURANCE
LOCATION INDIA – JHAGADIACATEGORY
DIVISION – QUALITY
Primary Function/Primary Goals/Objectives
- To conduct the sampling and analysis of in-process and finished products according to sample plan and AN methods and BIS
- To provide analytical analysis and feedback support to all sections of manufacturing in the shifts
- Collect water, in-process samples, and finished product samples as per sampling plan
- Conduct instrumental analysis (HPLC, ICPMS, LCMS, etc.) and report results as per timeline
- Prepare volumetric solutions, reagents, mobile phase, etc. as per method
- Review audit trial of critical instruments
- Maintain control chart and trending of control sample and finished product samples
- Transfer and validate methods in the analytical lab
- Maintain standard and chemical inventory
- Dispose of chemical waste generated from the analytical lab
- Calibrate/verify pH meters, balances, and other instruments
- Compositing finished product as per method followed by GLP
- Follow GDP to avoid errors during documentation
- Maintain 6S in the analytical lab
- Keep raw data for all test parameters and record keeping
- Follow GHK practices and monitor routine cleaning practices
- Inform Lab FLL or Lab manager about any observed deviation
- Follow retention and archival policy for record keeping
- Complete compliancewire training
- Periodically review methods
- Track media and consumables inventory
- Review laboratory records
- Handle internal audits
- Attend Tier 1 meetings on a daily basis
- Generate and implement ideas
Adaptability, Innovation, Initiative, Teamwork, Integrity
Interpersonal skills are important to maintain healthy relationships with colleagues in different functions at the site. Good communication skills are necessary to understand and provide feedback or solutions within the QA team and to internal customers. Additionally, all team members are expected to follow EHS rules and procedures and wear necessary PPE at all times during work.
Education: Post Graduate in Chemistry with a minimum of 4 years experience in the food industry and chemical industries.
- Knowledge of analytical procedures and operating methods of equipment
- Knowledge of Food Safety Management Systems
- Knowledge of QA checks regarding raw materials, in-process, and finished product
- Knowledge of safety aspects of Analytical Lab and GLP requirement
The job holder is responsible for following good laboratory practices and good documentation practices. They should be responsible for the analytical function within Abbott Nutrition Supply Chain Jhagadia.
Keywords: Abbott, Chemistry QA, Executive Recruitment, Apply Now, Quality Assurance, Jhagadia, India, Job Posting. Abbott Chemistry QA Executive Recruitment – Apply Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.