R&D Associate Job at Unilever, Chemical Engg Recruitment – Apply Now!
R&D Associate Job at Unilever, Chemical Engg Recruitment – Apply Now! Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire a R&D Associate – Laundry NSD Bars in our team based in Mumbai:
Purpose of the Role
To facilitate scoping new technologies and design of the product to deliver improved product experience with superior product performance.
- To identify and establish new technology benefits in NSD/Soap bars.
- Run statistical design of experiments for technology validation.
- Validation of new technologies with consumers along with make feasibility.
- Co-ordinating with Partner to win suppliers for delivery of brief issued.
- Defines the basis of safety and designs out risk in relation to the Safety in Manufacture and Supply Approval System (SIMAS) to ensure project approval.
- Supporting product & process development activities into Project Networks.
- Support on the Product & Manufacturing design lock for project.
- Carry out standard trials/tests of Soaps & NSD bars processing on lab and pilot plant scale with accurate formulation, supplemented by physical-chemical analyses.
- Plan, execute and report Main Plant trials in factories supported by Manager.
- Draw conclusions from trials, prepare summary reports.
- Presentation and explanation of results to the team.
- Reports test/trial results according to unit standard.
- Time management for getting all pilot plant and storage activities completed on time.
- Planning of product appraisal & consumer tests along with CTI team.
- Interactions with key suppliers on open innovation projects.
- Conducts Trials at Pilot Scale and defines process and packaging specifications as a result.
- Conducts plant scale trials to validate the effect of the change on capacity, quality, and efficiencies.
- Managing the relationship with the supply chain teams.
- Manages formulation changes and timings by coordinating planning, production, and product development.
- Ensures that systems are updated to reflect the formulation changes (e.g. PFD Tool & BOMS) Identifies recurring production process problems and develops trouble shooting routines for the Production Department.
- Proposes operating instructions for plant operators (manuals & SOP’s) and trains the departmental trainers and operators in the use of modified plant processes.
- Conversant with various digital tools like LIMS, PLM, PFD, CUC finder etc.
- BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge of process control and basic mechanical instruments.
- Experience in HAZOPs and Safety Approval Systems.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), SAP and SCADA).
- Project Management and Problem-Solving skills.
- NSD Bars Formulation and Processing Skill Preferred.
- Consumer understanding of relevant action standards.
- Process parameter optimization.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in Research and Development.
Influences and persuades Marketing, Supply Chain, Development, Production and Projects Departments to ensure smooth completion of specified tasks regarding the introduction of new products and machinery within the plant.
Sources information regarding plant processes from other relevant business partners where technology skill is more predominant and ability to integrate these into the final design scope.
Editor’s Note: R&D Associate Job at Unilever, Chemical Engg Recruitment – Apply Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.