IISER TVM 2024 PhD Admission For Chemical Sciences
IISER TVM 2024 PhD Admission For Chemical Sciences. The notification for the IISER TVM PhD Admissions Vasanth 2024 has been released. Interested and eligible can check out all of the details on the course, the fees, the fellowship, the application procedure and apply online link have been given below –
This Call Expires In –
Ph. D. Advertisement Vasanth 2024
Applications are invited from highly motivated students for admission to the Ph. D. programs of the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) in the Schools of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and in the centres of Advanced Materials Research with International Engagement (CAMRIE) and High-Performance Computing (CHPC) for the session starting from January 2024, i.e., Vasanth 2024 semester. Candidates are required to apply through the online portal only. The online application portal will be open from (13 October 2023) at (http://appserv.iisertvm.ac.in/phd/index.php/applicant/register/13)
General Eligibility Criteria
(For School- or Centre-specific eligibility criteria, see the tables below)
- 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale (or first-class equivalent) or first class in Master’s program in a relevant discipline as declared by the respective University.
(BE/BTech degree in relevant specialization is admissible for select areas of research in the School of Physics (see Research Areas)).
- The candidate must have qualified at least one of the following examinations: CSIR-JRF, UGC-JRF or GATE or other national-level examinations, with validity as on 01 January 2024.
- BS-MS/Masters students from any of the IISERs/IITs/IISc with a CGPA 8 or above on a 10-point scale are exempted from national-level test eligibility related criteria.
School: Chemical Sciences
Relevant Areas: Chemical Sciences
- (General Eligibility 1 AND General Eligibility 2)
- General Eligibility 3
SCHOOLWISE RESEARCH AREAS
- Asymmetric Organic Synthesis: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/rajendar
- Bioinorganic and Coordination Chemistry: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/skundu
- Biomaterials, Antifouling Coatings, Nano-Immune Interactions: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/rkurapati
- Bio-Molecular Electronics: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/jerryfereiro
- Catalysis for Sustainable Organic Synthesis: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/basudev
- Electrocatalysts for Electrochemical Conversion Systems: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/muthukrishnan
- Host-Guest Chemistry, Molecular Switches and Machines: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/soumende
- Inorganic Materials: Cluster, Cluster-assembly: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/sukhendu
- Macrocycles, Pi-Conjugated Cyclic Systems: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/gokul
- Main Group Chemistry: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/venugopal
- Molecular Spectroscopy: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/mahesh
- New Catalytic Strategies in Organic Synthesis: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/reddy
- NMR spectroscopy: Biophysics, Protein chemistry: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/vinesh
- Organic Synthesis: Cross-Coupling Reaction: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/rr
- Organometallic Chemistry, Small Molecule Activation: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/ramarajayyappan
- Photochemistry and Photophysics, Chirality: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/kgt
- Supramolecular Chemistry: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/kms
- Supramolecular Chemistry, DNA Nanotechnology, Cancer Therapy: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/reji
- Synthetic Methods for Organic Synthesis, C–H Functionalization: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/alagiri
- Theoretical and Computational Chemical and Biological Physics: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/pushpita
- Theoretical Chemistry: http://faculty.iisertvm.ac.in/swathi/
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/siva
- Ultrafast Spectroscopy: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/adithya
- Materials Chemistry for Sustainable Energy: https://www.iisertvm.ac.in/faculty/thiru
SCHOOL/CENTRE WISE SELECTION PROCEDURE
Marks-based shortlisting and Interview in offline mode.
|Online application portal opened from||13 October 2023|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||04 November, 2023|
Tentative Interview Dates
|Biological Sciences||3rd/4th Week of November 2023|
|Chemical Sciences||04-05 December 2023|
|Physical Sciences||28-30 December 2023|
|CAMRIE||30 November 2023|
|CHPC||21-22 November 2023|
|Mode of examination||See the School and Centre-wise selection procedure|
GENERAL INFORMATION AND APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Applicants should complete the online application form at the url: (http://appserv.iisertvm.ac.in/phd/index.php/applicant/register/13).
- Only applications complete in all respects would be considered. Do not forget to click the “Submit” button after completing your application.
- Applicants will also be prompted to upload all the supporting documents online.
- Applicants should provide Name/Affiliation/Contact number and Email addresses of two referees in the application form.
- Applicants belonging to GEN/OBC and SC/ST/PH categories are required to make a payment of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/-, respectively, as a processing fee online at: (https://epayments.iisertvm.ac.in/index.php/paymentsforms/form/95314-95312).
- On submission of the online application form, the applicants will receive an acknowledgement email with a unique application number.
- Applicants are NOT required to post a hard copy of the application to IISER TVM.
- In case of any application-related queries, please contact the Ph.D coordinator by email at: [email protected] . Any other mode of communication will not be entertained.
- Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview.
- Relaxation for reserved categories to the eligibility criteria will be applicable as per Government of India rules.
Editor’s Note: IISER TVM 2024 PhD Admission For Chemical Sciences. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.