Regulatory Specialist Chemistry & Chem Engg Recruitment at Element Solutions – Apply Now!
Element Solutions Inc
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the Job
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on product regulatory review (chemicals) and handling customer questionnaires and surveys.
- Assist in assigned regulatory affairs projects.
- Handling customer surveys, questions and contract review related to chemical restrictions/ regulations around the world on ESI Products
- Issuing declaration letters pertaining to product regulatory status
- Assist in assigned regulatory affairs projects and any other jobs assigned by the Regulatory Manager
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in regulatory support or chemical data management support for chemical products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess good understanding of basic global chemical regulations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders globally.
- Detail oriented, with ability to analyze and understand technical documents, regulations and codes.
- Able to handle global customer surveys pertaining to global chemical regulations.
Keywords: Regulatory Specialist, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Recruitment, Element Solutions, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India