Analytical Chemist at Bureau Veritas
About the Company
Bureau Veritas is a renowned company in the field of waste water sampling and testing. We are dedicated to ensuring environmental compliance and quality control. As a global leader, we offer exceptional opportunities for professionals to contribute to meaningful projects and make a difference.
- Date: Oct 16, 2023
- Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IN
We are currently seeking an Analytical Chemist for waste water sampling and testing. The ideal candidate should have a BSc/MSc in chemistry and possess knowledge about waste water sampling and testing protocols.
Job Summary (Brief overview on the scope of job responsibility):
- Testing as per Protocol
- Testing as per Procedure
- waste water sampling/testing.
- Candidate should have BSC/MSc chemistry and having knowledge about waster water sampling/testing .
Interrelationships (Other key functional or communicational lines):
- Communicate with Manager / Testing Team for Testing
- Collect training samples
- Assist in inorganic/organic sampling and testing
- Help in sample extraction and sample analysis
- Knowledge of instrument analysis
- Sample preparation
- Testing as per protocol
- Knowledge of inorganic/organic chemistry
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Interpersonal communication skill
- Time management
- Training skill
- Willing to help colleagues
- Continuous improvement
- Technical knowledge
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry
- Ability to read documents such as procedure manuals in English
- At least 2 to 3 years’ related experience
- Knowledge of computer application in relevant software
Editor’s Note: Analytical Chemist at Bureau Veritas. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.