R&D Associate Unilever – Process Development – Apply Now
R&D Associate Unilever – Process Development – Apply Now. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As youwork to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Job ID: R-75051
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Date posted: 10/12/2023
Purpose & Context:
Position in GDC- Laundry Processing Design, reporting to Global Process Development Manager Home Care. This position is exposed to a broad and global environment within Unilever. The position requires strong team alignment qualities as well as a robust work ethic. In the business context, this position will interact within the processing community in Laundry R&D (Design/Deploy), SEAC, Supply Management and Supply Chain
- Digital Awareness – We have an active agenda to digitize our approach to process development. The candidate will support and drive this through the development of data driven tools and models.
- Accountability and Responsibility – within a small functional group such as processing, delivery against the tasks which an individual is responsible for is critical.
- Growth Mindset – it is essential that the successful candidate both thinks and acts with a global and positive but realistic perspective with a desire to win whilst executing their role.
- Communication: The candidate should have solid communication skills to enable active participation on innovation and 5S projects.
Deliverables of the Role:
- Develop a sound understanding of scale up principles, in-depth knowledge of manufacturing technology and material-process-product interactions.
- Develop and define processing routes and operating conditions for new formulations, adhering to all product, process, environmental and occupational safety standards of Unilever in all stages.
- Give processing inputs to various stakeholders in the cluster and SC using Technology Transfer documents/ Process transfer Packages. Develop process specifications, align with receiving teams and implement at manufacturing facilities.
- Execute scale up of formulations from bench to pilot scale. Execute manufacturing of product for consumer testing and stability testing for selected process route.
- Provide technical inputs to global and/or regional businesses for project risk assessments.
- Execute main plant trials through cross-functional teams, analyze outcome and communicate results and impact to the business.
- Lead problem solving and troubleshooting activities in manufacturing around quality, cost and efficiency.
- Contribute to the overall development of the group, embracing digital agenda.
- Analyse products and data from pilot and main plant scale to gain process insights and develop digital tools/ Models
- Working Knowledge around Statistics/ SPC – Design of Experiments
Required Professional Skills Behavioral Skills:
- Managing and prioritizing multiple programs across brands and product types to ensure delivery on aggressive timelines.
- Ability to react quickly to changes in priority as project timelines and focus moves as the business requires.
- Should be willing to travel frequently to factories across the globe for extended time periods.
- Proactive attitude, team player
- Analytical mindset for Trouble shooting.
- Statistics/ SPC – Design of Experiments, JMP
- Excellent communication skills / Presentation skills
- Project management and leadership skills
- Digital Awareness and Competency.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering
- Work experience/ Past Industry Preference: At least 4 Years of industrial experience in a manufacturing industry, inclusive of any experience in Unilever. (Chemicals, fertilizers, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Paints preferred)
- People with at least 1 Year of experience in a process development role preferred.
- Experience in data mining, capture, DOE and analytics for problem solving and modelling ( JMP) will be of advantage.
- Computer literate and digital savvy
Editor’s Note: R&D Associate Unilever – Process Development – Apply Now. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.