MSc Chem Analytical R&D Analyst I Recruitment at Teva Pharmaceuticals – Apply Now!
Date: Oct 12, 2023
Location: Greater Noida, India, 201306
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Id: 51814
Who we are
Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
How you’ll spend your day
- Development of Analytical Methods: for Related substances, Purity, Assay and content for various Raw materials, Intermediates, In-process samples, drug substance and drug product by using HPLC, UPLC and GCMS/MS techniques.
- Participated in Method development & Project review meeting.
- Stability studies and Forced Degradation studies: for drug substance as per ICH guidelines.
- Preparation of GCMS Impurity profiling reports: to respond queries received from regulatory agencies.
- Impurity profiling and structural elucidation: of new drug molecule/intermediates by using GCMS/MS, IR data.
Quantification of Genotoxic impurities: by GCMS.
RLD/Innovator sample Studies and report preparation.
Calibration and Maintenance of sophisticated Instruments: such as GCMS/MS, HPLC, IR, Karlfischer, Melting point analyzer and Polarimeter.
SOP Preparation: LCMS/MS and FTIR.
Familiar with XRD, DSC, and TGA Techniques.
Identification, characterization of unknown impurities: and Provide probable structures of impurities in drug substances and Drug products by GCMS/MS
Your experience and qualifications
MSC Chemistry 4.5+ yrs of experience
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Here
Keywords: Teva Pharmaceuticals, Recruitment, Analytical R&D Analyst, MSc Chemistry, Greater Noida, India