JNCASR MSc Chemistry Recruitment – Applications Invited Now
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
(An Autonomous Institute under Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India –
Jakkur Post, Bengaluru – 560 064, INDIA
Job Posting: Technical Assistant (Instrument Operator)
No. of Posts: 01
Age Limit: 35
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. or equivalent degree in the area of Chemistry/Physics/Biology and PhD in relevant field with minimum 1 year hands-on experience to operate Single Crystal XRD, Mossbauer Spectrometer.
Desirable Qualification: Candidate should have advanced knowledge and hands-on
experience with Single Crystal XRD, Mossbauer Spectrometer.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are required to send scan copy of duly filled in Template (available on website) along with scan copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc. with brief resume to Prof. Sebastian C. Peter, New Chemistry Unit through email [email protected] latest by October 17, 2023.
Instructions to candidates:
- List of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the Website with interview date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for online interview/technical discussion/personal interaction.
- Those in employment must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer (applies to only outside candidates)
- Candidates will be selected based on his/her performance in a personal interview by a selection committee.
- Working days: Monday to Saturday
Keywords: JNCASR MSc Chemistry Recruitment, Technical Assistant, Instrument Operator, Single Crystal XRD, Mossbauer Spectrometer, Job Vacancy. JNCASR MSc Chemistry Recruitment – Applications Invited Now. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.