Pilot Researcher I Job Opening at Teva Pharmaceuticals
Date: Oct 11, 2023
Location: Greater Noida, India, 201306
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Id: 51747
Who we are
Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
How you’ll spend your day
- Work closely with CRD, ARD and develop the process with respect to scale up and unit operation simplification.
- Understanding on Flow chemistry and hand on experience on flow reactors
- To ensure the Environmental friendly, Competitive, Robust and safe process.
- Identify the new technology which can be used in the new products, can take a lead and interact with internal and external stakeholder for implementation.
- Prepare the engineering package for tech transfer (PFD, PID, Mass balance, Energy balance, utility load calculation, sizing and selection of equipment).
- Apply cutting edge process engineering tools to solve the process related problems that arise during product development and scale up.
- Involve in early phase of development and ensure the smooth scale up of new molecules.
- Interact with cross-functional team to drive the project within specified timelines.
- Should have basic understanding of process safety (RC1e, DSC and thermal run away reactions)
- Should have work in regularity environment and basic understanding of quality systems.
Your experience and qualifications
- BE/Btech Chemical
- 3+ years of experience
Link to Original Notification to apply: Click here