Merck Analyst Chemistry Marketing Operations
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That’s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Position: Analyst – Chemistry Marketing Operations
Job Location: Position is based on Shared Business Services, Bangalore, India.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Scope of responsibility lies within Chemistry AC&S PMOps Business support.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Analyst supports Product Managers, Marketing Managers, and Project Managers in the execution of tasks related to Product Life Cycle Management/New Product Introduction by collaborating with Cross-functional teams using various systems for the Chemistry Business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as a primary interface with Operational Organizations [Manufacturing, Purchasing, Tech Service, QA, etc]
- Supports Product Life Cycle Management / New Product Introduction activities through SAP & Web Data Maintenance using various tools
- Create and maintain appropriate documents and tracking systems for existing products update (i.e., product numbers, technical bulletins/product information sheet review, certificate of analysis, certificate of origin, specification review, create product listing on the website)
- Generate Business warehouse and other Sales reports needed by Marketing Staff, and other routine sales reports.
- Review and track product inventory/backorder status.
- Meeting the SLA and TAT as per the agreed guidelines with the STAKEHOLDERS
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining defined standards for quality and productivity
- Ensure that internal and external customer’s requirements are met on a timely basis
- Demonstrate good process knowledge within the process on all the activities
- Assist Specialist with ISO and other additional activity to support
- This position has no supervisory responsibility nor requires any Business Travel.
Who you are:
Education: Postgraduate in Life Sciences (Chemistry/Biochemistry) from a reputed University.
Experience: 1-2 Years in Scientific Industry
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Scientific Knowledge – Basic proficiency and functional command expected over Life science subjects.
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities of Business Operations.
- Basic proficiency with the internet and e-mail.
- Navigate different t-codes in PRD, PRE, PRP (ZPRD/ZATP, MM03, MD04, ME1M, ME2M, ME23N, MB52, ME03) & MDGM. Expert in using the functionalities – ERP (SAP) User Knowledge.
- Initiate NPI successfully – BPM/NPDI/Manual Load-PPPO.
- Initiates Trackwise/Mango records successfully.
- Can use the existing query to run the report – BI Report Extraction/Query Designer/Aera/Palantir.
- Can use the tool to update data – Corpbase/Technical Documents/Image Loading.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient in Problem-solving, Planning & execution
- Good proficiency in Customer orientation, Business acumen, and Leading change. Some combination of the above may be acceptable.
ADDITIONAL LOCAL NEEDS
Since the responsibilities include being involved in frequent calls with the Product management, Project leads and Vendors who are mostly located in North America and European continent, the work hours would be from 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST, subject to slight modifications based on company policy.
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Job Requisition ID: 268698
Career Level: C – Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time