Freshers Job Alert Kemin – QC Specialist Chemistry Recruitment
Are you looking to kickstart your career in the field of chemistry? Kemin is currently hiring for the position of QC Specialist I. Join our team and be a part of an innovative company that is focused on delivering quality products to our customers. Read on to find out more about the job requirements and how to apply.
Position: QC Specialist I
Posted Date: 10/9/2023
Job ID: 2023-9603
# Positions: 1
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
- Collect samples from raw materials (RM), finished products (FP), and packing materials (PM) for analysis
- Analyze all raw materials, finished products, and packing materials as per SOPs
- Provide feedback on deviations, if any, to the concerned functions for corrective actions
- Ensure quality control compliance of ISO 9001-2008, FAMI Qs, and HACCP requirements
- Troubleshoot analysis and analytical instruments
- Maintain accuracy and consistency in analysis
- Support validation activities for process and laboratory equipment
- Participate in method development activities and update the quality manual
- Implement updated requirements in quality control to improve and sustain systems
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Master of Science in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Micro Biology with a minimum of 0-2 years of relevant experience or
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to start your career in the field of chemistry. Apply now by clicking here.
Keywords: Freshers Job, Kemin, QC Specialist, Chemistry Recruitment, Quality Control, Gummidipoondi, ISO 9001-2008, FAMI Qs, HACCP, Analytical Instruments. Freshers Job Alert Kemin – QC Specialist Chemistry Recruitment. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.