CSIR-CFTRI MSc Chemistry Project Job Recruitment
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 03 [Three position(s)] of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I initially for a period of 01 Year & extendable up to 03 years or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Analytical Quality Control & Quality Assurance in Rice Fortification” (GAP-0640) at the Department of Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control Laboratory, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. – Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Biotechnology/Food Science or Equivalent.
Desirable Experience: Food Analyst Exam qualification, experience in food analysis & instrumental analysis.
Emoluments: Rupees Twenty Five Thousand (Rs. 25,000/-) plus HRA per month.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as on 11-10-2023 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and purely on temporary basis for a period of one year, & extendable up to 03 years or till the project period & co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right / claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the engagement could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Eligible candidates may submit online application here along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. on or before 11-10-2023 under the subject panels Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Food Science & Technology including Nutrition. Applications of those candidates, which are already in the above panels for Project Associate Level-I with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date 11-10-2023 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Keywords: CSIR-CFTRI, MSc Chemistry Project, Job Recruitment, Project Associate, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Food Science, Karnataka. CSIR-CFTRI MSc Chemistry Project Job Recruitment. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.