Chemistry Job at Unilever – Regulatory Manager Recruitment
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Global Regulatory Information Systems Manager
Job ID: R-61693
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date posted: 10/05/2023
You will deliver the end-to-end regulatory information management for the Unilever Home Care Hygiene/Disinfectant portfolio.
About the Role:
- Expert on design, implementation, training and maintenance of digital regulatory information management solutions
- Through excellent influencing skills, ensures that any regulatory hygiene digital needs are met in the overall regulatory/R&D digital strategic plans.
- Provide expertise to ensure immediate access of all necessary information to Global/Cluster/Local teams on all Hygiene regulatory needs such as dossiers, registrations and Authority Q&A etc.
- Be the subject matter expert in regulatory hygiene operations and systems.
All about You:
- We are looking for the right candidate who will have a growth mindset and embrace a challenge with the ability to see things through to the end.
- Proven experience of managing regulatory information digital systems, from design, implementation through to ongoing maintenance.
- Minimum BSc, preferable an MS or PhD in Chemistry, Biological Science, Toxicology, Environmental Science, Regulatory Toxicology or equivalent relevant for this digital space.
- Experience working within an FMCG environment.
- Experience and knowledge of systems and processes required to manage global regulatory information effectively and efficiently.
- Experience of working with third party service providers.
- Great collaborator with excellent communication skills.
- A quick learner who is not afraid to take the initiative and be proactive to get things done.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Must be fluent in English.
What do we offer:
Opportunity to work in a global company with a clear vision of making sustainable living commonplace. Working on brands with the power to brighten people’s lives all over the world. You will be part of a diverse and ambitious team, shaping the future of Unilever Hygiene brands.
Working in an international team on a daily basis.
Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose-led business.
Apply now: Click here to apply
Keywords: Chemistry job, Regulatory Manager, Unilever, Global Regulatory Information Systems Manager. Chemistry Job at Unilever – Regulatory Manager Recruitment. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.