Freshers BSc Job at Jubilant Ingrevia Limited
PROD. CHEMIST – CATALYST PLANT
Educational qualification – BSc / Diploma (Chemical)
Experience – 0-2 yrs
- To ensure process execution as per approved BPR.
- To ensure WIs, SOPs and other safety instructions are followed during operations.
- To perform the production as per standard BPR and maintain documentation, records as IMS, RC, SOPs & cGMP requirements.
- To plan shift workload & assign the chemists. To raise the safety work permits and get approval for plant maintenance activities.
- To work towards meeting production targets like time delivery, desired yields and quality.
- To provide training’s or safety talks to chemists & contact works during shift operation.
- To check and verified shift activities on BPR & ensure proper filling.
- To ensure safety of man & machinery.
- To ensure availability of desired utilities like steam, cooling water, DM Water, nitrogen, chilled water , brine , hot oil, cold oil and raw water before start up of process.
- To ensure production log-book & formats are properly filled and checked.
Keywords: Freshers BSc Job, Jubilant Ingrevia Limited, Prod. Chemist, Catalyst Plant, Job Description, Responsibilities, Production Chemist, BSc / Diploma (Chemical), 0-2 yrs. Freshers BSc Job at Jubilant Ingrevia Limited. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.