IISER Tirupati Chemistry Posts – Junior Research Fellow Job
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH TIRUPATI
(An Autonomous Institution of National Importance under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India)
Recruitment for the post of “Junior Research Fellow” under SERB funded project
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on a contract basis:
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the project: “Carbene-Stabilized Low Valent Group 13-15 Compounds as Novel Light Emitting Materials: Syntheses, Bonding Analysis and Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF) Studies”
Funding Agency: SERB, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
Principal Investigator: Dr. Sudipta Roy
Project Code: 30222126
- Master’s degree in Inorganic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry or any equivalent discipline.
- Master’s degree in Inorganic Chemistry/Organic Chemistry or any equivalent discipline with valid CSIR – NET (Chemical Sciences)/ LS / GATE (Chemical Sciences) / Qualified National Level Test conducted by CentralGovt. Depts.
Desirable: Research experience in Organic/Inorganic synthesis
Fellowship: Rs. 25000/- + 8% HRA per month. or Rs. 31000/- + 8% HRA per month.
Age: Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
No. of post: One (1)
Tenure: The position is temporary and renewable after six months subject to satisfactory performance.
Last date: 5.00 p.m. on 15th October 2023
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send their application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) to [email protected] on (or) before the last date i.e. 5.00 P.M. on 15th October 2023. Please mention the name of the Post in the subject line of the email. Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as a complete application).
- List of shortlisted candidates for further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention email ID in the application form.
- A recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at an appropriate stage.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information/ documents and the photograph submitted. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he/she is appearing in accordance with this advertisement. If it is detected at any time in future, during the process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria in this advertisement, which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatsoever reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated immediately.
Keywords: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati, Junior Research Fellow, Carbene-Stabilized Low Valent Group 13-15 Compounds, Light Emitting Materials, Inorganic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, SERB, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, Dr. Sudipta Roy, Research Experience, Fellowship, Application. IISER Tirupati Chemistry Posts – Junior Research Fellow Job. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.