Job Posting: Research Associate II – Synthesis – Jubilant Biosys
Welcome to Jubilant Biosys, a leading organization in the field of drug discovery and development. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Research Associate II in Synthesis to join our team. If you have a strong background in organic chemistry and are passionate about drug discovery, we encourage you to apply.
- Synthesis, purification, and characterization of novel intermediates.
- Deliver small to large quantities of novel chemical entities for drug discovery.
- Work collaboratively in a team to drive chemistry projects forward.
- Responsible for safe conduct of reactions.
- M.Sc in Organic Chemistry or related field/ M. Pharma.
- 3-5 years of industry experiences with any leading CRO organization.
Technical and functional Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in basic and advance organic chemistry.
- Good knowledge in functional group conversion and multiple step synthesis.
- Basic knowledge retrosynthetic analysis (desirable).
- Good expertise in handling pyrophoric reactions.
- Good knowledge of TLC, column purification, extraction.
- Excellence in analyzing NMR, IR and Mass Spectrometry data.
- Always adhere to safe laboratory practices.
- Enthusiasm to work in a dynamic research environment.
- Always stretch when project challenge increases.
- Good knowledge in computer (MS-word/Excel/Power point) and structure drawing (Chem Draw/ISIS) and recording in electronic lab notebook.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Good in literature search using Reaxys.
Keywords: Research Associate, Synthesis, Organic Chemistry, Drug Discovery, CRO, Laboratory Practices, NMR, IR, Mass Spectrometry, Jubilant Biosys